Products & Solutions
- In-house R&D support
- Turn-key solutions
- Proven business-models
- Exceptional product lines
- Mass production process
- Price policy control
- Full service support
- Direct legal representation
- Key accounts with multi-national corporations
- Raw materials sourcing scheme
- Financial investments into growth initiatives
- Exit strategy within KraftPal Tech. corporate set-up
KraftPal Technologies have developed an economical and viable manufacturing system, producing top-grade corrugated-cardboard pallets, meeting all the industry’s most stringent performance criteria necessary for full market penetration.
The window of opportunity for this valuable environmentally friendly market has been around for some 25 years. There are technical complexities faced with combining raw materials and products into a competent and labour efficient manufacturing process. Thus far a viable solution has eluded the packaging and logistics industry to becoming a serious alternative solution to the market.
KraftPal, with our revolutionary product-ranges & designs, combined with our unique proprietary manufacturing process have become that serious alternative, allowing us to fill this market place efficiently, serving a variety of industrial clients and enterprises.
We tailor our solutions to meet our clients’ needs.
KraftPal Technologies offer superior packaging & shipping alternatives to wood, composite, plastic and all other solutions currently on the market.
Being ultra-light, KraftPal pallets combine all important cost-saving advantages with the normal strength and durability of traditional solutions. Our mass-production process allows us to deliver in quantities meeting even the most demanding packaging and shipping needs. Best and most important news of all, clients are able to switch to KraftPal pallets without making changes to their existing processes or equipment.
Laboratory and Field Tests
KraftPal corrugated-cardboard pallets underwent three compression tests, plus an incline impact test at the NEFAB Barneveld Engineering centre in the Netherlands. The resulting test report Nr. 336509 R2.0 shows excellent results achieved.
AF-1 Air-freight Pallet
- Offers full space coverage on an ULD platform
- Significantly reduces potential product damage
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Better shock absorption
- Fully palletised ULD aircraft platform
- Shortens loading time (less labour hours)
- No manual load sorting or loading (forklift loading manipulation only)
- Significantly reduces potential product damage
- High quality - product stability
- Large production capacity – just-in-time delivery
- Does not damage floors, suitable for showrooms and distribution centres
The X-pallet’s extra robust qualities include an integrated reinforced frame made from 5 or 7 layer corrugated board. Forming a strong top surface with high dynamic and static capacities, the X-pallet supports heavier loads of up to 1,600kg (dynamic), and is suitable for use with both open-rack and roll-on-conveyors.
Box Integrated Pallets
- Most unique and economic box on today’s market
- Integrated with pallet
- Easy to assemble
- Up to 5% increased volumetric capacity
- Up to 65% lighter than standard box-pallets
- Logistical efficiency (handling, loading, carrying ...)
- Simple adjustable box height
- Floor-friendly (suitable for distribution centres and stores)
- All KraftPal standard pallets are box application ready (insert & integrate)
- Meets the most recent EU standards & directives
- Significant performance and cost advantages
- One-time usage; logistical simplification
- Damage reduction; superior vibration & shock absorption
- Lighter loads; reduce freight costs
- Customisable and cost-effective
- Packaging simplification & product consistency
- Distribution centre friendly; total packaging concept
- Improved consumer & employee safety
- Tested and proven to the highest industry standards
to 2€ per pallet
1,200 kg per truck
to 0.5€ per pallet
to 1.3€ less
to 5.5€ per pallet
Disposal: temporary import fee, labour cost, packaging tax, ...
- Consistent with EC Roadmap towards low-carbon bio-economy (Kyoto Memorandum - 80% CO2 emissions reduction)
- Labelled as an organic product
- Fully recyclable - made of sustainable raw materials
- Up to 85% lighter than wood-pallets resulting in savings from packaging waste
- Hygienic product (food industry standards compliant - GMP)
- Compliant with international shipping regulations/export ready (free from pest infestation, no fumigation or heat treatment required)
KraftPal corrugated-cardboard pallets being made from sustainable soft-wood and recycled paper eliminates the part wood-pallets play in hardwood forest depletion. KraftPal used pallets can be compacted with other corrugated packaging waste, and sold to local recyclers.
KraftPal pallets are workplace and store-floor safe – no nails, broken slats, jagged edges, splinters or aching backs.
The fully 100% recyclable KraftPal pallet eliminates the part played by wood-pallet disposal towards landfill depletion.
KraftPal cardboard-corrugated pallets are EXPORT READY, requiring no additional fumigation or heat treatment. Being totally pest-free avoids the unhealthy and costly chemical treatments required with wood-pallets.
Palletonator 3003 X
- Worldwide patent protected
- Up to 600 pallets/hr
- 50+ standard product types
- Product consistency
- Negligible labour force
- Low electricity consumption